• Base pay $13-$15 per hour (depending on experience) + 1% commission
• Huge Employee Discount
• Additional $1 weekend pay
• Time and a half on holidays
• Deals at area ski resorts and golf courses
• Possibly eligible for dental, healthcare, and IRA plans
• Possibility to obtain free and discounted merchandise through vendor programs
• Work in a fun and friendly family-owned small business involving your favorite sports
• Engaging customers and providing a friendly and pleasant environment.
• Answering customer questions and assisting them through the sales process (Includes providing information, finding proper sizing etc.)
• Researching information about the products that are available for sale.
• Restocking, inventorying, hanging, and pricing merchandise.
• Assisting customers through the process of renting ski and snowboard equipment.
• Installation of ski and snowboard bindings.
• Installation of golf grips.
• Assisting customers with ski and snowboard repair and tuning.
• Operating register and filling out paperwork accurately.
• Communicating with the team verbally and nonverbally to maintain a smooth working environment.
• Maintaining the clothing, accessories and equipment - organizing and ensuring everything is neat and easy to shop.
• Independent worker/self motivated/disciplined
• Experience in retail preferred but not required
• Knowledge of Skiing/Snowboarding
• Enjoys working with people - positive attitude
• Can lift up to 50 pounds
• Weekend work required