• Base pay ($13-$15 per hour depending on experience)
• Huge Employee Discount
• Additional $1 weekend pay
• Time and a half on holidays
• Deals at area ski resorts and golf courses
• Possibility to obtain free and discounted merchandise through vendor programs
• Work in a fun and friendly family-owned small business involving your favorite sports
• Assisting customers with fitting rooms
• Greeting every customer near the clothing & asking to assist
• Gaining product knowledge to help locate product options for customers
• Shoplifting prevention
• Creating or maintaining visually appealing displays that attract customer attention.
• Moving and dusting fixtures and point of purchase displays, aiding in maximizing sales floor utilization and product flow.
• Zipping, buttoning, and picking up merchandise from floor, behind counter and in fitting rooms.
• Grouping merchandise by model, type, gender etc.
• Ability to bend, lift, stand, kneel, and carry at least twenty pounds.
• Excellent organization skills, with attention to detail.
• Committed to working at least 10+ hours per week.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Ability to perform work safely in respect to customers, co-workers and self. This includes knowledge of ladder, wet surfaces, and chemical safety.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time